If the vehicle is damaged, Customer shall be responsible for all such loss and
damages and shall pay to the Wowcarz for all loss of or damage to the car
regardless of cause, or who, or what caused it.
In the event of accidents, customer liability will be limited to a maximum of
Rs 30,000. The customer will need to pay damage fee equivalent to the
repair cost (as estimated by an authorized dealership) and downtime losses
(The customer should pay the rent for No of day’s vehicle and any charges
should be paid by customer) this is independent of the nature and terms of
the insurance cover that Wowcarz will have on the cars.
The maximum liability policy is intended to benefit and protect the
In situations of irresponsible or unsafe or negligent usage, there could be
discretionary exceptions to this policy, whereby the Customer could be liable
for all damages irrespective of whether or not Wowcarz is able to claim
insurance in such cases. Such situation includes, but is not limited to:
- When the vehicle workshop and/or insurance company deem the
damage to be consequential in nature. Consequential damage occurs when
the Customer continues driving the vehicle even when it is performing
- Beach /off road drive is prohibited for Wowcarz vehicle and customer
will be liable to pay a compensation of Rs 8000/- in addition to other
damages, if the vehicle is taken for beach/off road drive.
Wowcarz vehicles are restricted to use for the purposes that are
forbidden & prohibited by the law; customer will be sole responsible & liable
for all legal actions & consequences for such usage.
- When the person driving the vehicle at the time of the incident is
found to be different than the one who made the booking.
- When the Customer is not in compliance with the laws and/or with
terms of the Wowcarz Customer Agreement.
- When the Customer is found to be under the influence of
alcohol/narcotics while Driving.
- When the number of people in the car at the time of the incident
exceed the standard seating capacity of the car.
- When the incident happened in a state for which the Customer failed
to pay the inter-state tax while entering the state.
- When there is misrepresentation of information in the driving license
and ID proof details shared by the Customer.
- Where there is clear evidence of extremely rash and negligent driving
on the Customer’s part.
- When the Customer is in violation of traffic rules or of the Motor