THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINE THE RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE USE
OF WOW CARS PRIVATE LIMITED’S WEBSITE
HCUBE WOWCARZ PRIVATE LIMITED HAVING RESISTERED OFFICE SITUATED AT No:1029
,17th 2nd Block, BTM 4th stage, Arekere, Bangalore Pin code: 5670076
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF MEMBER AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR
REGISTERING ON THE WEBSITE OR ACCESSING ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION OR
AVAILING SERVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE
TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR AVAIL ANY SERVICES BEING OFFERED
THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, WE ASSUME YOU HAVE AGREED TO THESE TERMS AND
CONDITIONS IN FULL.
“Applicable Law(s)” means any MVT Law and other statute, law, regulation, ordinance, rule,
judgment, order, decree, bye-law, clearance, directive, guideline, policy, requirement, or other
governmental restriction or any similar form of, decision of, or determination by, or any interpretation,
policy or administration having the force of law of any of the foregoing, by any government authority
having jurisdiction over the matter in question, whether in effect as of the date of these Terms and
Conditions or thereafter. “MVT Laws” means collectively, the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 and the Rules
made the reunder, or any other statutory modification amendment or re-enactment thereof
“Reservation Details” means the reservation details of the Hirer and details of the Vehicle hereunder
written “Schedule of Charges” means the charges which may be levied by the Hirer and more
particularly described in the Schedule hereunder written “Vehicle” means a vehicle or vehicles hired
by the Hirer pursuant to these Terms and Conditions
Providing Vehicle on Rental :
- Upon receipt of the booking request by client from the Hirer through its Website / Telephone,
client has provided the Vehicle/s for hire to the Hirer for his / her bonafide personal and/or official use
as indicated in booking request on a day mentioned in the Reservation Details
- Hirer, himself / herself, shall drive the Vehicle and that he / she is not authorized to
assign/sub-let/license the Vehicle or its use to any other person whomsoever. If the Vehicle is
supposed to be driven by any other person then the Hirer shall ensure that such driver is holding a
valid driving license and the Hirer shall provide details of any such additional driver.
- The Hirer shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all toll or other road / parking
charges /interstate permit charges, as applicable, during usage of Vehicle during Hire Period.
- The Vehicle shall be used strictly in accordance with the procedure prescribed by the
manufacturer of the Vehicle in the Manufacturer’s manual supplied along with the Vehicle and also
strictly in accordance with applicable Law
- The Hirer is not permitted to use / drive the Vehicle :
- To carry number of persons (excluding the driver) exceeding the permissible number as
specified in MVT Law
- To ferry passengers or any goods for consideration or reward whether expressed or
- To ferry pets or any type of animals.
- To carry any contraband, hazardous or inflammable material, firearms or other band or
prohibited articles under Indian laws.
- For any illegal or unlawful activity or purpose.
- In any motor sport event of any kind including but not limited to racing, or rallying or for
the purpose of learning driving of Vehicles or taking or giving driving lessons, speed
testing or any other similar activities causing damage to the Vehicle
- To propel or tow any other vehicle or trailer.
- Beyond the speed limit of 100 Kms/per hour.
- Under the influence of alcohol or drugs or sufferance of any disease or disability, which
may cause his / her driving ability or which is likely to cause a source of danger to the
public and/or to the Vehicle. For undertaking road trip specifically for any reward /
award or for creating any record or recognitions of any nature whatsoever.
- The Hirer shall be liable to pay the stipulated charges as mentioned in the Schedule of Charges,
if the Hirer or any other person authorized by him / her fails to observe the terms of usage of Vehicle
as stated in para 5 above.
General Terms :
- The Hirer intending to enter into this Agreement and rent the vehicle on self drive basis should
have attained 21 years of age and shall have a driving experience of a minimum of 1 year in addition
to submission of a valid driving license, voter ID/Passport and credit card details to the client. The
Hirer takes the Vehicle on hire at his own risk and the Hirer shall be solely liable for any accident,
failure or loss or damage of any kind whatsoever that may be caused to or occasioned by the Hirer in
connection with or incidental to the provision of the Rent-A-Cab services on a self drive basis. Client
shall not be liable for any loss, damage, costs, charges or expenses whatsoever that may be caused
to or occasioned by the Hirer or any other person seated in the Vehicle.
- The Hirer shall not make any addition or alteration to the Vehicle or carry out or replace any parts
of the Vehicle. The Hirer shall ensure that distinguishing marks carried or exhibited in or on the
Vehicle is / are not removed and that he / she shall not tamper with or damage the odometer or any
other accessories fitted in the Vehicle and in case it is done, the Hirer shall be solely liable to replace
the same at his / her own cost and consequences and also be liable for payment of charges as
stipulated in the Schedule of Charges and any other charges incidental and ancillary thereto.
The Hirer represents and warrants that:
- He/she shall supply true, valid, authenticate and accurate information and documents such as
identity proof and address proof on or before the commencement of Hire Period.
- He/she shall not transfer, assign or otherwise dispose of or purport to transfer, assign or dispose
of the Vehicle by way of mortgage, charge, sublease, sale or other assignment, hypothecation,
pledge, hire, encumbrance, license or otherwise in any manner part with the possession of the
Vehicle or any part thereof or allow or purport to do or allow or create any lien, charge, attachment or
other claim of whatsoever nature on the Vehicle or any part thereof.
- He/she shall not make any major additions/alterations to the Vehicle which affects the
marketability of the Vehicle.
- He/she shall use and operate the Vehicle in the manner specified in Manufacturer Manual and
also ensure that the Hirer has a valid driving license to ply the Vehicle and keep the same effective
and in force at all times during the period of this agreement and till the Vehicle is delivered back to
the owner in good order and condition.
- He/she shall use the Vehicle for the purpose as indicated in booking request and specified in
Reservation Details and shall not use it for any commercial or illegal activity or purpose which is
prohibited by Indian laws.
He/She shall not breach any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement either intentionally or
unintentionally or endangered the Vehicle.
Remedies to the Owner:
In case of an event of default occurs, the Owner may without notice, repossess the Vehicle and for
such purpose may enter upon the premises where the Vehicle may have been parked and
remove/repossess the same and the Hirer shall be responsible for and indemnify owner against all
actions, claims, costs and damages consequent upon or arising from such repossession and
That Hirer shall indemnify and keep indemnified the owner, its directors, officers, from and against:
- Any third party loss and/or damage/ claim caused by the Hirer during the Hire Period.
- Any third party property loss.
- Any loss, theft and damage caused to the Vehicle and /or Owners property during the Hire
- Any claim and/or action as result of violation of laws, rules and statutes.
- Any loss and/or damages caused to Owner’s vehicle consequent to any misrepresentation and/or
fraud and/or breach of the terms and condition of this Agreement.
Miscellaneous Terms :
The Owner reserves the right to use and share user documents and user data on any third party
websites and government agency portals for the purpose of verification and authentication of the
Administrative and Legal Reasons: the owner cooperates with government and law enforcement
officials and private parties and helps to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, the owner may
access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose any information (including personal information)
provided by the Hirer to any government or law enforcement officials or private parties as Owner may
reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate:
- To satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, governmental requests or legal process.
- To protect the safety, rights, property or security of Owner, Owner services or any third party.
- To protect the safety of the public for any reason.
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice
to the Hirer.
All notices, demands or other communications required to be given or made hereunder shall be in
writing and delivered personally or sent by prepaid registered post or facsimile transmission, or email
addressed to the intended recipient thereof at its address or facsimile number, email address is given
below or to such address or facsimile number or email address as any party may from time to time
notify other parties.
- This agreement shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of
If any term or provision of this Agreement is declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the
remaining terms and provisions of this agreement shall remain unimpaired and in full force and